BiOrb Life 8 Gallon Review
8 Gallon Biorb Life 30 Review
Table of Contents
- Biorb Life 30 Review – Summary
- 8 Gallon Biorb Life Aquarium Overview
- Biorb Life 30 Aquarium Specs
- Detailed Product Description of the Biorb Life 8 gallon Aquarium (directly from the manufacturer)
- The Good – Real User Reviews of the 8 Gallon Biorb Life Aquarium (Summary of best points of the aquarium)
- The Bad – Real User Reviews of the 8 Gallon Biorb Life Fish Tank (Summary of worst points of the aquarium)
- Good Reviews – Real customers quotes of the Biorb Life 30 aquarium
- Okay Reviews – Real customers quotes of the Biorb Life 30 aquarium
- Bad Reviews – Real customers quotes of the Biorb Life 30 aquarium
THE 8 Gallon BIORB LIFE AQUARIUM REVIEW:
Biorb Life 30 Review – Summary
In our opinion the Biorb Life 30 is an excellent aquarium. It has all of the features and benefits of the classic biorb aquariums, but with its new design it eliminates some of the biggest problems classic biorb aquariums created. The Biorb Life 30 is definitely pricier than classic biorb fish tanks, but it also includes the Biorb intelligent LED light ($105 on its own). If you have some money to spend and are looking for an easy to maintain, stylish fish tank, the biorb life should be top on your list. Since the Biorb Life 30 is square, not a sphere, you no longer face the problem of your fish being distorted through the curved acrylic when you look at them, which happens with classic biorb fish tanks. Also, since it is a square fish tank it allows for more surface area, which means more oxygen for your fish, which is always good. Out of the aquarium kits we have seen, this one rates at the top
The biOrb life 30 aquarium holds 30L (8 Gallons) of water. The biorb life offers a good environment for the fish with the multi-stage filtration that keeps the water clean and clear and the easy to change filter cartridges which makes maintenance a breeze. Set apart from anything else on the market, the biorb life designer aquariums feature a crystal clear acrylic front and back and are finished with seamless gloss colored acrylic wrap. Available in three striking colors; chilli red, ice white or piano black, the handmade range are a unique must have item for 2009
Each aquarium within the Biorb Life Collection has a unique advanced slim line Intelligent LED Light that provides an automatic 24 hour lighting cycle, including a natural gradual sunrise, sunset and blue moonlight. This sophisticated lighting system provides a healthier environment for the fish and fascinating night-time viewing for the owner.
Available in three sizes – a 30 litre square style and a 45 and 60 litre portrait style, the new Collection incorporates the biOrb’s advanced filtration system keeping the water cleaner and clearer for longer, providing a healthy habitat for fish.
For anyone new to keeping fish setting up a traditional rectangular aquarium can be complicated. What filter should you buy? What lighting should I get? What additives so I need? What fish can I keep? What food should I get? Every biOrb life 30 contains everything you need, just add water and fish. No need to rush out to the store again to pickup something you forgot (we even include the fish food!). Also, biorb’s detailed instructions take you through setting up the aquarium and our dedicated support team and on hand to answer any questions you may have.
8 GALLON BIORB LIFE AQUARIUM SPECS
What Comes In the box
- biOrb life 30 aquarium (8 gallon biorb life)
- Biorb Intelligent LED light
- Ceramic media
- 1 Standard freshwater filter cartridge – (biorb service kit)
- Low-voltage Air Pump
- 12v Transformer
- Tap water conditioner and Beneficial Bacteria liqui
- Printed documentation
Size and weight – Biorb Life 30 (8 gallon biorb life)
- Height: 16 inches (42 cm)
- Width: 16 inches (40 cm)
- Depth: 9.5 inches (23 cm)
- Weight (empty): 12 pounds (1 kg)
- Weight (full): 74 pounds (31Kg)
- Volume: 8 Gallons (30L)
- 12v transformer
- Two connectors (light and airpump)
- 12 month guarantee
Electrical and environmental requirements
- Line voltage: 12V AC
- Safe for children
- Complies with UL, ULC and CE safety requirements.
8 GALLON BIORB LIFE DETAILED PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
The biOrb life 30, like all Reef One aquariums, offers massive biological filtration, mechanical filtration and chemical filtration, covering the three main types of filtration. No other similar sized aquarium offers this multi-stages and multi-type filtration. This powerful combination means better water quality for your fish and less maintenance work for you.
Coldwater, Tropical, or Saltwater setup
Keep freshwater, tropical or saltwater fish in your biOrb life 30. The biOrb life 30L offers the ultimate flexibility. Out of the box the 8 gallon biOrb life 30 is ideal for coldwater fish such as mountain minnows, or fancy goldfish, add a tropical heater pack and start keeping a wide range of colorful tropical fish such as tetra’s, barb’s or guppies. Alternatively add a heater and the Marine Conversion Kit and start keeping wonderful marine creatures such as Clownfish and hermit crabs. The choice is ultimately yours and setting up is as easy as possible.
BiOrb Life 30 Style
The biorb Life 30 aquarium has everything you’re looking for in an aquarium. Technology and style come together in this amazingly clear, desire-evoking, all-in-one solution.
With Biorb Life aquariums, your home will be brightened by the unique style and compact design. Gone are the days of having lots of cables running across the room to power all the different parts of the aquarium; Reef One aquariums keep everything clean and clear.
USER REVIEWS OF THE BIORB AQUARIUM KIT
- The biorb life 30 looks great, and since it is square instead of round there is no distortion of the fish when viewing.
- It comes with everything you need to start your aquarium except for decorations and fish
- The 8 Gallon Biorb Life 30 allows for a wider range of fish than the baby biorb
- The biorb life 30 comes with the intelligent LED light
- The Biorb Acrylic is 10x stronger than glass
- The service kit filter system is easy to change and clean
- The 8 Gallon Biorb Life can be used as a saltwater, tropical, or coldwater fish tank
- The biorb life 30 aquarium doesn’t take long to clean or maintain
- The biorb instruction manual includes a detailed how to and FAQ, as well as recommended fish for the fish tank
- Since the Biorb Life 30 is only 8 gallons you can’t put as many fish in it as a larger fish tank.
- Choice of compatible fish with the biorb is limited due to its size and structure
- More expensive than regular biorb fish tanks
- The air pump is guaranteed for 6 months, but sometimes don’t last a lot longer than that
GOOD CUSTOMER REVIEWS OF THE BIORB LIFE 8 GALLON FISH TANK – DIRECT QUOTES
Send us your review and experience at email@example.com
OKAY CUSTOMER REVIEWS OF THE BIORB LIFE 8 GALLON AQUARIUM – DIRECT QUOTES
Send us your review and experience at firstname.lastname@example.org